Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jancy






Yesterday was my baby's birthday. I cant believe she is 15. I remember thinking I am probaly going to have a boy. I wont be that lucky to get 2 girls in row. Turns out I am. (4 in a row)

Jancy was the cutest baby. Super smart, she was so smart she would bring me the baby food jar out of the diaper bag and say "Eat Dinner" She even walked earlier at 8 months.
One time I was singing her to sleep and she said "no song" I couldnt tell if she didnt want to go to sleep or if my voice is that bad.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her.

I love you Jancy. Happy Bday yesterday.

1 comment:

Chad and Laura said...

Happy Late Bday Jancy- That picture that is the 3rd one down looks like Taryn. I have never thought T looked all that much like your girls. I can see now that she looks just like Jancy did.