Tuesday, July 10, 2007

obsessed




I am pretty sure I am crazy. Plenty of evidence in my life. Case in point. Taryn is getting baptized saturday. So I have been obsessed with making the perfect invatation. (as well as the perfect white dress. krinkle linen layered skirt with aqua ribbon and a peekaboo ruffle with tiny blue polka dots. moms working on it as we speak) Never mind that my friend at beautifuldayinvatation.com already made a perfect one.I did however do a take on the one she designed for Chad. I hope she is flattered not offended. Imatation is the highest form of flattery right?But I cant resist. I love the paper. ah the papers. the ribbon. the little dodads. And the only time I can allow myself to obsess for 4 days about one invite is an occasions like this. I think I love the creative process. Oh and ignoring the laundry that still smells like the ocean, which now is not as charming. It has aged to the fishy smell no longer the Kramer Beach perfume that it once was.
p.s.
I just notice there werent any photos of me and wayne from the beach.
see I told you I was crazy. Nothing like blogging your stream of consciousness.

8 comments:

wendy said...

why can't our families appreciate our obsession over one project and just pick up the slack like by feeding themselves and doing their own laundry?

Chea said...

im not hungry why are they??

Anonymous said...

Its my Birthday!!!!if anyone cares!!!~jackie

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

Ilove talking to everyone. Thanks chea for introducing me to this.You and Wayne look perfect. See, perfectness doesnt take four days. What am I talking about. amy house looks like Im n invilid and do not knoe how to put things away when Im thru with them. Do I get it from my kids or vise versa?@yahoo.com

{Frances} said...

Taryn was so cute when she brought me the invititation! They are wayyy cute...awesome job for four days!

Rose said...

look up Rhinestone Cowgirl

Arnett's said...

I saw the invite after the Baptism at Chans. It is way cute... well worth the time!

Meredith E said...

Your four day announcement looks MUCH better than my ten minute one!! I am flattered.. and jealously impressed!! You have the eye. That is why I worship you as the photog queen. Next time...feel free to put my logo on the back of your creation!! :)