Sunday, July 15, 2007






Taryn finally got baptized yesterday. It turned out very nice. We had a full house. She has been waiting for this day for a really long time. She said she finally feels 8 now. She had the biggest grin all day. The dress turned out so cute. I have to show it off. Thanks everyone for your support.
As I edit this I am pretty spent I cant think of any witty to say. Wayne calls it the day after syndrome when I go go go and then crash. Im not sure what I did except try to make a blanket , hand made invites, and a little book which will probaly fall apart. I didnt even have to talk and I didnt serve refreshments. I think I am getting old.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How adorable is she? Congratulations to Taryn!

Anonymous said...

I must say, whoever took that photo of Chea, Wayne, and Taryn has some excellent photography skills... The baptism was a good time. Congratulations Taryn,

Cameron

Chea said...

Thanks Cameron sorry I was going to give you credit but that would require more know how than I have.