Saturday, August 4, 2007

Funk

I am an early riser. I cant help it. It gets dark and I am done. So this naturally means I get up early since I went to bed early. However we went to a late movie last night ( Bourne Ultimatum )by the way awesome. So this means I got up late. 9:00 am. For whatever reason it really threw me off my groove. I was grouchy and disagreeable. I know most of you are shocked because I am usually so agreeable. When I am like this Wayne takes it as a personal challenge to bring back from the dark side. This entails annoying me. Its like an itch , he just cant resist. So this morning my case of the grouchies was unusally stubborn the normal teasing was not working so he had to bring out his ace. " Lets go shopping." I dont like shopping that much unless it is purposeful but Jack and Jess (the other girls had plans)were in and that would have meant I was left alone with my funk. Which you know is only fun if you have an audience. So I had to go along. He is a smart man.
He is such a smart man he fed us first. While we were waiting for our food we decide to write down 2 things we like starting with A and finishing with Z .

Here is a little sampling see if you can guess who did wrote what.
U-underwear, Udders---his name starts with W
O-Ongo bongo, OP shorts----his name starts with W definitely dates him.
F-Farting, Fries-----Jackie, so Arnett to be obssessed with bodliy functions
T-Twilight, Tommy----Jess ( she is so obsessed with this book she cried because she forgot it at home) Eclipse in 2 days.
N-negro day,nothing (from hairspray)----Jess
H-Hairspray, Harry potter----Jess
P-Pooh, Preston----guess?? the obvious
Y-Yada, Yada--
Z-Zac Efron, Zoom
G- gambling, gillion dollars



Long story short, my funks are easy to cure with food and retail therapy.

Tommorow I will share with you my retail therapy.It has its own story. You guessed it , Its dark and I have to go to bed.

4 comments:

ld said...

I can definitely relate.

Sometimes I wake up grouchy in the morning…and sometimes I let her sleep in.

wendy said...

so apparently diet coke is not your cure all?!

Chea said...

that is required funk or no funk

Rose said...

very funny Lance, and the funk must be in the air, because i am in one also. Or it could just mean i need different meds