Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to my mom. The prettiest lady I know. As pretty as she is on the outside, she is even more beautiful and lovely on the inside. She has raised 11 children with love , kindness, and enduring faith which she has passed on to her children. We didnt know you then but we would have loved to be your friend. We got something more precious, we are privaledged to be your children. You taught us to love the gospel with unwavering faith. You taught us how to work hard and not complain. You have taught us to love unconditionally. Even in the most trying conditions your attitude of kindness, love, and happiness never ceases to amaze and teach me. I can only hope I grow older with such grace and beauty. I love you mom.

9 comments:

wendy said...

picture hogger.

Chea said...

as oppossed to worlds greatest blogger

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

I hope everyone,if any, reads this they will know you are exagerating. Thanks for the words, everyone likes something to live up to. Someday I hope.

Arnett's said...

That is awesome. I love to see old pictures.

wendy said...

okay, it's been a week...

wendy said...

great pictures, oh wait, I've already commented on THIS post!

Anonymous said...

your mom is beautiful, kinda like your younger sister, what's her name...Wendy

Chea said...

ok im suffering from bloggers block and pain work

jaust.me said...

Chea,
Hope you don't mind, I snuck on your blog from Wendy's through my sis Emily's. What a sweet tribute to your Mom, truly an awesome lady. Your photos are awesome (somehow I stumbles across your website a couple years ago- beautiful) Your kids are gorgeous and you look great, but what are you doing with Wayne's dad? Wait, I so shouldn't kid like that in a post. You can't see my smile. It's fun to go on these little blog treasure hunts and find friends from the past. Hope all is well with you.
Monique (Bogle) Fullmer