Thursday, October 9, 2008

tagged

I normally dont do this. I dont do chain letters, forwards, or amway schemes. But since Chan tagged me I will indulge. So here goes.

8 tv shows I watch:
I normally dont watch but when i do.

1.70's show (with out kids)
2. gilmore girls
3.what not to wear
4.scrubs
5. wizards of wavely place or hannah montana ( when I am in the same room as the girls watching tv)
6.clean houe
7.food channel
8. ace of cakes

8 things that happened yesterday:
1.finished my open house handouts
2. went to walmart
3.went to joannes
4. went to costco
5. went to lowes
6. went to designer blvd
7. finished last minute preps for open house
8. had open house

8 favorite places to eat:
1. sonic(drink)
2. chiptole(lime chips)
3.elmers (strips)
4. carrabas(pollo maria rosa)
5. red lobster(crab and key lime pie)
6.sushi(las vegas , spider roll)
7. bun huggers (flagstaff)
8. cheesecake factory( corn cakes , rasberry truffle )

8 things I look forward to:
1. January (christmas pressure is over)
2. Christmas( coming up with the perfect photo for a card)
3.Sunday afternoons( wiffle ball and porch sitting)
4.my kids sporting events( i dont have to think just be)
5. beach trips
6.my flowers blooming
7.the first hit a morning soda drink with fresh squeezed lime
8.wayne coming home

8 things I wish for:
1. my kids happiness
2.new lens 70-200mm l series
3. fly plane (crop duster)
4. go to paris flea market
5.take my kids to hawaii beach house for 2 weeks
6.straight teeth ( or venears as good as jordan sparks)
7.pecan orchard( me and chan can share)
8.waynes happiness

8 people I tag;

1. Randa( long shot)
2.Tana
3. Taryn
4.Jess
5Jancy
6.Brittney
7.Missy
8.Laura

1 comment:

Channy said...

So you decided to play reindeer games. Now that you named some of those items I wanted to name them also. I always needed you to tell me what I like!