Sunday, September 30, 2007

The blog fairy

So Heidi beat me to it. I too have found myself checking my blog to see if anything new has been written. How lame is that. Heidi mentioned there is a blog fairy that will come by and update for you. ok just kidding. But that must be what I was thinking. Who checks there own blog knowing full well it hasnt been attended to since september 13. Oh wait thats me.
On an interesting note though it looks like someone from brasil thinks I would be a good option for advetising. Hey a comment is a comment. Im counting it.

Ok for the update. Maybe tommorow . Its to late. I think I used that one last time.

3 comments:

wendy said...

I almost put you up there with HB in the "no longer blogging" section.

wendy said...

okay, tomorrow is here...where's the new post?

Priceless Heritage said...

Chea- I've found you in the blogging world (it's Delanie) even though I just saw you yesterday I wanted to say hi and tell you your new pic on fam scrap site is way cute- can't wait for the class.