Friday, October 19, 2007

How to blog in 5 min or less

Installment 1:

My first job--Jungle Juice not to be confused with Jamba Juice . It was a cute little shaved ice place across the street from the high school in the elmer's parking lot. Lot of face time with the cool croud.

My first real job on my own- grounds crew at byu. I didnt know then that I would love gardening and plants. However I did love the smell of wet dirt then and still do. (I need candy's book on people who crave dirt, I will save that for weird things about me) The worst part was shoveling snow in pink ropers. stupid. they did not keep my feet well insulated. I hated being cold then and still do. Did I mention shoveling snow on the marriot center steps at 3:00 am while it was snowing. Yes I do believe I have the best worst job.

A job I would love- I already do. Photographer. the next best job grounds crew at the temple. in a temperate climate.

Next installment is places I want to go. speaking of places I would like to go.
pictures from flagstaff



3 comments:

wendy said...

Yes, it is true, you have four girls and then you have three boys. My boys love your family and pretty much consider themselves part of it!

Rose said...

You are such a tease, just finish it off. And are those trees really yellow or is that a photo trick?

Arnett's said...

Those pictures are so cute!