Monday, June 18, 2007

In the beginning...

Here it goes. I have failed at writing in words the events of my life and my childrens life since Wayne and I started our signifigant relationship some 16 years ago. It was as if I documented it, it would some how make it like all the other angst that is in my teenage journal and end this fairy tale I am in. (it is true, I live a charmed life) The perfect husband , beautiful children, nice home, great neighbors, family nearby the list goes on. My theme song is I must have born a Lucky guy So I have documented through pictures instead of words. Way better proof in my opinion. So once again here goes. I will try not to give TMI. I cant garuantee anything though.

2 comments:

lacy lee said...

TMI is the best! I'm so excited for your blog!

Lindsay said...

I am so excited that you have joined the Blogosphere! I will check back often!