Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Arrivals




Last monday I met my new niece Paige Catalina Murphy. Catalina for the beautiful mountain range in Tucson. She is beautiful.
Tommorow I expect another new arrival. Chan is moving to Queen Creek while Lee trains. I am so excited. But I will miss the quirky oddball places she has lived which have given me something interesting to shoot. So its fairwell to New Mexico and my Georgia O'Keaffe moments. For those of you who are artilliterate she is a famous artist who resided in New Mexico.
The only thing that would make this richer is Wendy moving home. I guess I will have to explore Flagstaff for quicky places to shoot. It shouldnt be hard as it is granola town. Not that its a bad thing?

The last arrival I expect is the arrival of my 3 girls home from girls camp or as we refer to it drama camp. I cant wait for the report. I am sure I will have great material to share.

No comments: